1. Is there any entrance test?
There is no entrance test required if you fulfil the required educational qualifications for the particular programme.
2. What are the educational qualifications required for enrolment?
The educational qualification required for any Bachelors Programme is minimum 10+2 years of education. Similarly, the qualification required for any Masters/Post-Graduation Programme is minimum Graduation in any discipline.
3. Can I pursue more than one course at-a-time?
No. You cannot pursue more than one course at-a-time.
4. How will I know about the confirmation of my admission?
Once your documents are verified, you will receive a notification from us with details such as Registration no. and fee receipt. This is the confirmation of your admission.
5. What are eligibility criteria for getting the certificate?
- Student is eligible to get certificate once all courses examination are passed and all applicable assignments / projects are submitted and verified as cleared by university within applicable program duration provided
- Student has cleared all the applicable program fees
6. Is your college approved by UGC?
The College has the approval and recognition of all statutory national bodies,including the UGC.
7. How does lokniketan fulfill its social obligations?
The Lokniketan has a philanthropic orientation and awards scholarships, remedial / add on courses and other necessary facilities for the needy students. Moreover, scholarships have been instituted for meritorious students.
8. What is the prescribed dress code for Lokniketan students?
All schools & colleges have their own academic dress / uniform, details of which may be obtained from the concerned Managements.
9. Whom Should I contact in matters related to Hostel?
For any problems / queries related to the Hostel or Mess, the 0SD, Provost or the wardens may be contacted.
10. Can I go home without informing the warden?
In order to ensure the safety and security of the students, Lokniketan has laid down strict rules for Hostel inmates. Before going anywhere, it shall be binding on the student to inform the warden and obtain his / her permission.
11. What is the Lokniketan’s role in the placement of its students?
Lokniketan has an independent placement cell to facilitate campus placements and jobs for the students. The placement cell also imparts training in soft-skills, personality development, written and oral skills and about overall employment trends in both corporate and public sectors. Visit the website for more details.